Carbon Monoxide Detection
You should feel safe when you are in your own home. That is why we have locks on our doors, and why some homeowners may choose to outfit their properties with security systems or lighting.
However, you must also keep in mind that not every threat to your safety is going to be an external threat. There is a chance that you may face a danger originating within your home. We are talking about the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that is generated by the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels, including those used in our homes. Wood, natural gas, oil, and other fuels generate carbon monoxide when they are burned. Of course, you cannot just stop using these valuable resources.
However, their gases must be properly vented out of your home, which is why professional equipment installation is so important. Carbon monoxide proves so dangerous due to the fact that it is impossible for humans to detect on their own, as it is odorless, colorless, and tasteless.
Protect yourself and your family by letting us install your carbon monoxide detector as a stand alone product or as part of an overall safety and/or air quality system.